- ½ Apple
- 2½cm Slice or 1 Handful of Pineapple
- 5cm Chunk or 1 Handful of Cucumber
- ¼ Avocado (Ripe)
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- 200ml of Coconut Water
- 1 Tbsp of Protein Powder
How To Make
1. Remove the core from the apple and chop.
2. Peel the pineapple and cucumber and chop into small pieces.
3. Add the ice to your blender, scoop in the flesh of the avocado, squeeze in the lime juice, followed by all other ingredients.
4. Blend for 15 – 30 seconds.
Juice Master Protein Powder can be found here.