- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Small Red Chilli
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 400ml Half-Fat Coconut Milk
How To Make
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into small chunks.
2. Remove the seeds from the Chilli. Chop the chilli and spring onion stalks into thin slices.
3. In a large saucepan hear the oil and add the sweet potatoes , chilli and onion.
4. Gently sweat the vegetables over a medium heat for 15 minutes then add the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and ,using a blender (hand or jug), blend the soup until smooth.
6. Finally, pour in a bowl and enjoy.