1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Remove the stalks and seeds from the peppers and chop into small chunks.
3. Peel the onion and chop into chunks.
4. Place the peppers, onion, garlic and tomatoes on a large baking tray, drizzle with the oil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Prepare the stock by dissolving the stock cube in 1 pint (570ml) of boiling water.
6. Remove the vegetables from the oven and empty into a large saucepan, add the stock, cracked black pepper, bring to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the heat and, using a blender (hand or jug), blend the soup until smooth.
8. Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
The Juice Factory, 8-12 Stanley Road, Wellingborough NN8 1DY, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)345 130 28 29. © 2018 Juice Master Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
* PLEASE NOTE: The testimonials shared on JuiceMaster.com are applicable to the individuals depicted, and are not indicative of future performance or success of any other individuals. Your results may vary and Juice Master cannot guarantee any specific health or weight loss results. You should always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified, licensed professional regarding any medical condition you may have or suspect you have. Nothing contained on any of our company’s websites is intended to be a substitute for the medical diagnosis that can be provided by your physician.