1. Peel and chop the red onion and sweet potato into small pieces.
2. In a large saucepan heat the oil and add the onion and potato.
3. Gently sweat the vegetables over a medium heat with the lid on for 10 minutes.
4. Boil the water and prepare the stock by dissolving the stock cube into it.
5. Add the stock, seasoning, spinach, watercress and rocket to the pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and, using a blender (hand or jug), blend the soup until smooth.
8. Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
The Juice Factory, 8-12 Stanley Road, Wellingborough NN8 1DY, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)345 130 28 29. © 2018 Juice Master Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
* PLEASE NOTE: The testimonials shared on JuiceMaster.com are applicable to the individuals depicted, and are not indicative of future performance or success of any other individuals. Your results may vary and Juice Master cannot guarantee any specific health or weight loss results. You should always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified, licensed professional regarding any medical condition you may have or suspect you have. Nothing contained on any of our company’s websites is intended to be a substitute for the medical diagnosis that can be provided by your physician.