- 6 Large Eggs (Free-range & Organic)
- 2 Spring Onions
- 2 – 3cm Cucumber
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Small Handful of Fresh Dill
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Large or 4 Small Slices of Rye Bread
- 1 Generous Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch Himalayan Rock Salt
- 2 Knobs of Butter
How To Make
1. Prepare: Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Remove the outer layer and ends from the spring onions and thinly slice diagonally. Chop the tomatoes into small cubes. Remove any hard stalks from the dill and finely chop.
2. Cook: Put the oil into a frying pan and warm over a medium to high heat. Add the spring onion and tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Whilst the mixture is cooking, toast the rye bread. Reduce to a medium heat, add the egg, dill and seasoning and allow to cook for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring constantly until the eggs are almost cooked. Remove from the heat and continue to stir, as the eggs will continue to cook. Most of the moisture should have disappeared, but the mixture should still be lovely and moist.
3. Serve: Butter the toasted rye bread and cover wit the gorgeous scrambled egg