- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Leek
- 1 Courgette
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 550ml Water
- 1 Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch of Salt
How To Make
1. Top and tail the parsnip, carrot, sweet potato, leek and courgette, peel and chop into small chunks.
2. In a large saucepan heat the oil and add all the vegetables.
3. Gently sweat the vegetables over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Boil the water and prepare the stock by dissolving the stock cube into it.
5. Add the stock for seasoning, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and divide the soup roughly in half
7. Blend one half of the soup (using a hand or jug blender), then combine the smooth soup with the chunky soup to create something smooth and creamy that you can really get your teeth into.