- 1 Large Handful of Curly Kale
- 1 Red Chilli
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Handfuls of Cashew Nuts
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons (for juicing)
- 1 Generous Pinch of Himalayan Rock Salt
How To Make
1. Prepare: Preheat the over to 140°C (280°F / Gas Mark 1). Remove any hard stalks from the Kale, place in a mixing bowl and put to one side. Remove the top of the chilli, cut into quarters and remove the seeds. Peel the garlic, remove any hard ends and cut into small chunks.
2. Grind: Put the nuts into a mixing container of a hand blenders, bullet-type blender or Super Blend and whizz for 10 seconds until the nuts are ground. Add the remaining ingredients (except the kale) and whizz for 20 - 30 seconds until smooth.
3. Combine: Add the mixture to the kale and mix well (with your lovely clean hands) so all ingredients are combined.
4. Cook: Spread the coated kale over a large baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, turning half way through.
5. Enjoy! These kale chips are delicious served either straight out the oven or cold.