1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, garlic and celery until lightly browned.
2. Add the courgette and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the green beans, peas, asparagus and spinach.
5. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
6. Season well with cracked black pepper.
7. For extra taste, serve with a little dollop of pesto.
Sign up and you will receive 10 of our favourite Juice & Smoothie recipes in a FREE eBook
The Juice Factory, 8-12 Stanley Road, Wellingborough NN8 1DY, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)345 130 28 29. © 2017 Juice Master Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
* PLEASE NOTE: The testimonials shared on JuiceMaster.com are applicable to the individuals depicted, and are not indicative of future performance or success of any other individuals. Your results may vary and Juice Master cannot guarantee any specific health or weight loss results. You should always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified, licensed professional regarding any medical condition you may have or suspect you have. Nothing contained on any of our company’s websites is intended to be a substitute for the medical diagnosis that can be provided by your physician.