- ½ Cucumber
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Green Apple
- 2 Medium Avocados (ripe)
- 25g or 1 Small Handful Fresh Basil
- 20g or 1 Small Handful Fresh Coriander
- 20g or 1 Small Handful Fresh Mint
- 20g or 1 Small Handful Fresh Dill
- 20g or 1 Small Handful Fresh Thyme
- 30g or 1 Small Handful Watercress
- 30g or 1 Small Handful Baby Leaf Spinach
- 30g or 1 Small Handful Rocket
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Generous Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Lemon (the juice of)
How To Make
Prepare: Firstly, make the Mint 'N' Rocket Hummus and set to one side.
Then cut the cucumber in half, slice into thin slivers using a vegetable peeler, discarding any slices that are predominantly just skin. Remove the end and outer layer from the spring onion and slice into longish diagonal slices. Cut the apple into quarters; remove the core and slice thinly. Cut the avocados in half; remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and chop into chunks. Remove the leaves from the basil, coriander and mint and discard the stalks. Remove the hard stems from the dill and thyme and chop.
Serve: Place all the ingredients, except the hummus in a salad bowl, mix well then serve with a generous dollop of hummus.