- 1 Courgette
- ½ Fennel Bulb
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 20g Fresh Mint
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (or Olive Oil)
- 1 Pinch Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 Generous Pinch Black Pepper
- 600ml Boiling Water
How To Make
1. Prepare: Remove the ends from the courgette/zucchini and fennel and then peel the courgette. Chop the courgette, fennel and celery into small (ish) slices. Remove the leaves from the mint and discard the stalks.
2. Cook: Gently heat the coconut or olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the courgette, fennel and celery. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the vegetables start to soften, then add the salt, pepper and water, reduce the heat and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Blend: Remove from the pan from the heat, add the fresh mint and blend for 1 – 2 minutes using either a stick blender or a regular blender. However be very careful if using a blender as the heat creates a build up of pressure that can blow the lid off! Ensure you cover the lid with a tea towel and hold down firmly whilst blending to avoid this.
4. Serve: Pour the soup into a bowl and enjoy!