- 2 tbsp of Cacao (cocoa) powder
- 2 Handfuls of Cashew Nuts
- The zest of 1 small Orange
- 2 Handfuls of Raisins
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
How To Make
1. Prepare: Spread 1 tablespoon of cacao/cocoa onto a chopping board. Grate the orange zest and squeeze the juice into a small container.
2. Blitz Place the nuts into the container of a hand blender and whizz for 10 seconds. Add all the other ingredients and blend for 20 - 30 seconds.
3. Shape Take a heaped teaspoon of mixture then, using your (clean!) hands, shape into a ball and roll over the cacao covered chopping board so it gets nicely coated. Repeat until you have used up all of the mixture.
4. Rest Place the finished balls onto a plate and pop in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before you devour!