- 450g Unsalted Cashew Nuts
- 30ml Warm Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil
How To Make
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200℃
Evenly place the nuts on a baking tray and roast until golden brown (turning occasionally). This should take approximately 10-15 minutes but be sure to check regularly to ensure they don’t burn!
Remove the nuts from the oven and allow too cool.
Add the cooled nuts to the jug of your Juice Master Super Blend followed by the oil.
2. Secure the lid onto the jug and place the blender jug onto the blender base.
Press the stop/start button on the touch control panel once, to illuminate all the icons.
Select the grinding/nut butter preset program, which is represented by a nut icon. This is a 90-second program that will start automatically once pressed. The digital timer on the touch control panel will count down, allowing you to see the amount of time remaining.
Throughout the blending cycle, use the tamper stick provided to push the nuts towards the blades and away from the sides of the blender jug. The nuts will go from a flour-like consistency to one resembling wet sand before it begins to go smooth.
3. When the program has finished the blender will stop automatically. Only once the blades have come to a complete stop, should you remove the jug from the base and take off the lid. Depending on your recipe, you may want to run the program for a second time or until it reaches the desired consistency.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge and use within 2 weeks.