1. Peel and remove the seeds from the butternut squash.
2. Peel the carrots and red onion and then chop all the vegetables into small chunks.
3. In a large saucepan heat the oil and add all the vegetables and seasoning.
4. Gently sweat the vegetables over a medium heat with the lid on for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, boil the water and prepare the stock by dissolving the cube into it.
6. Add the stock to the pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the heat and, using a blender (hand or jug), blend the soup until smooth.
8. Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
The Juice Factory, 8-12 Stanley Road, Wellingborough NN8 1DY, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)345 130 28 29. © 2018 Juice Master Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
* PLEASE NOTE: The testimonials shared on JuiceMaster.com are applicable to the individuals depicted, and are not indicative of future performance or success of any other individuals. Your results may vary and Juice Master cannot guarantee any specific health or weight loss results. You should always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified, licensed professional regarding any medical condition you may have or suspect you have. Nothing contained on any of our company’s websites is intended to be a substitute for the medical diagnosis that can be provided by your physician.