Retro Cold Press Juicer
This fantastic package will provide you with the amazing Retro Cold Press Juicer and a range of recipes, inspiration, motivation and juicing plans.
1-Year Parts & 25-Year Motor Warranty!
Please Note: Due to popular demand the Cream Retro Cold Press juicer is currently delayed by a couple of days however they will be shipped later this week.
Free delivery to United Kingdom
The Retro Cold Press – Slow Juicing Made Fast
The Retro Cold Press Slow Juicer is not a centrifugal fast juicer or a Fusion juicer and is without doubt one of the best cold press slow Juicers on the market today. Not only take all of your produce with ease but also handles leafy greens like spinach and wheatgrass beautifully. It not only produces the finest quality juice but leaves you with much drier pulp and more juice than you’d ever get with a ‘fast’ juicer; giving you more bang for your buck!
To avoid clogging, we recommend cutting celery stalks into smaller pieces and juicing very fibrous fruits such as pineapple last. Do not juice raw rhubarb.
Retro Cold Press Features
Juice Master to the stars and No.1 best-selling author Jason Vale has squeezed more than 100 funky ‘n’ fresh juice and smoothie recipes into this beautiful book. There really is a recipe for everyone!
- Over 100 delicious juice and smoothie recipes in glorious full colour.
- Dr Juice – Section to help with common ailments.
- Gym Bunny – Section for sporty juice fans!
- Kidz Corner – with some great recipes from our young juicy fan-base.
- Super Juice Me! section showcasing recipes from the real Super Juicers!
- And much more!
- 256 pages.
Retro Cold Press comes with:
- Cleaning brush
- x2 one-litre jugs (for juice/pulp)
- x1 blanks screen for making sorbets.
- x1 Sieve
- 1-Year parts warranty and a 25-Year motor warranty so if anything goes wrong you can just give us a call!
All these for free!
- Funky Fresh Juice Book (Hardback) - RRP £24.99
- FREE Retro Recipe Booklet
IMPORTANT: Juicer parts are not suitable for extremely hot water or dishwasher conditions, due to the nature of the BPA free plastic