Kiki Health Krill Oil [Discontinued]
Out of stock
KIKI’s K-REAL Krill Oil is sustainably sourced and harvested in the Antarctic and isolated from environmental contaminants.
Free delivery to United Kingdom
Kiki’s Krill Oil is manufactured using a multi stage oil-extraction process (MSO). This technology overs an optimal preparation process which preserves krill oil’s natural qualities and ensures its freshness.
- Sustainably harvested.
- No artificial colours, preservatieves, sweeteners or fillers.
- Rich source of the polyunsaturated fatty acid omega 3.
- Quantity: 60 capsules 500mg.
- Adults intake one – two (1 – 2) capsules daily.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Krill Oil (crustacean), Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols and ascorbl palmitate), Astaxanthin.
See ingredients highlighted in bold.
Contains crustacean extract. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool dry place (below 25ºC).
- Avoid exposure to both light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Unit 4, Aylsham Business Estate, Shepheards Close, Aylsham,
Norfolk, NR11 6SZ
|Typical values||per serving (500mg)||Per 100g|
|Total Omega 3||95mg||19g|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||28mg||5.6g|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||50mg||10g|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.