Juice Master’s Psyllium Husks are derived 100% from seeds from the Plantago Ovata plant in India. It has not been genetically engineered, modified or chemically treated.
- May assist those who suffer with constipation.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Quantity: 400g.
- Add 1 teaspoon to juice or pure water and stir continuously until ready to drink.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- It is vital that you drink plenty of water when consuming psyllium husks, and throughout the day afterwards. Failure to drink plenty of water could cause it to swell in the throat resulting in a blockage. We would not recommend that you do not use psyllium husks if you have difficulty swallowing, or have suffered from esophageal narrowing.
Ingredients: 100% Psyllium Husk.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not required.
- Keep out of reach of children
|Typical values||per serving (5g)||Per 100g|
|– of which saturates (g)||0||0|
|– of which sugars** (g)||0||0|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.